VIDEO: 0:61 S
One of the hardest things to do when you are in the job market is saying “No” when your bank account and perhaps your spouse say “Yes.”
This is an important issue because the only thing more damaging than a layoff or termination is making a terrible employment decision that results in another job loss in a short period of time. That is a significant warning flag for recruiters and employers.
So, even though the pressure is on you to find another job as quickly as possible, you must be disciplined. Here are some questions you should be asking:
“So, even though the pressure is on you to find another job as quickly as possible, You must be disciplined and ask plenty of questions.JohnGSelf
- How did the recruiter and the employer treat you during the recruitment process?
- Did they fully explain their view of your success and how you will be evaluated?
- What happened to the person who previously held this job?
- Why do the current employees like working there? Why do they stay?
- Do they offer a robust onboarding program for new employees?
#recruitment #careeradvice #jobsearch #jobsearch