If there’s anything we’re known for in the executive search field, it’s our thoroughness and commitment to complete transparency.
- We take the time to gain a thorough understanding of the available position as well as your organization’s culture, decision-making process, sensitivities, leadership team, goals, specific challenges, and strategic plans.
- We dig deeply into every aspect of each candidate’s past, investigating the individual’s professional life as well as personal life.
- Those who make it through our rigorous screening process face hours of interviews as well as a written essay challenge specific to solving your organization’s top concerns.
- We narrow the field to a handful of candidates and provide you with a dossier including detailed background information, essays, behavior and values analyses, and videotaped interview summaries to help you gauge each individual’s skills and personal style.
Candidate Advisory Services
- Evaluation and Screening
For hiring organizations that don’t require a full-service search but still wish to perform deep background research on their job candidates, JohnGSelf offers candidate evaluation services, including:
- Comprehensive behavior and values assessments
- Background investigation
- Detailed report on each candidate and his or her background, qualifications, behavioral profile and fitness for the job
- Interim Placement
Occasionally, healthcare organizations must fill a leadership void during a search for a full-time executive. JohnGSelf calls upon its extensive network of qualified executives to create an interim leadership team, providing the necessary expertise for quality decision-making over an extended period of time.
- Leadership Assessment
JohnGSelf can provide an assessment of your healthcare organization’s challenges, market conditions and existing management, providing a thorough evaluation of your leadership team’s competencies and ability to lead your organization along its unique strategic trajectory.